I am an accomplished Software Engineer (MCPD in .NET Development, Azure and Dynamics 365) specialized in Object-Oriented Design and Analysis with experience in the full life cycle of the software development process, according with Agile’s manifesto, including Initial Requirements and Architectural envisioning, modeling, development, release and support.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design in .NET Technologies development, skilled progressing from problem statement to documented design.
• Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement workloads and .NET Technologies in conjunction with Microsoft’s latest tools for Software development management (Team Foundation Suite).
• Solid management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments.
• Analytical thinker that consistently resolves ongoing issues or defects, often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolution by others.
• Canadian Permanent Resident
Frameworks: .NET Framework 1.0,1.1,2.0,3.x and 4.0, Entity Framework 4.0.
Software: Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Visio and Project.
Databases: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2010, SQL Express, MySQL, Sybase and Oracle.
Other Technologies: WCF, WPF, LINQ, XML, SSIS, SSRS (SQL and Fetch Reports), Crystal Reports, Microsoft Dynamics AX, PowerBI .